Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Vehicles (boat)

I need a script or anything else that would let my character sail a boat , like pressing some sort of key near a boat and start sailing...  :smile:
and please I never worked with scripts before so make it easy for me as copy paste O.o
this is my first game and I want it to be as good as possible...
EDIT: also if anyone can tell me how to make tiles darker... so it'll be dark. =P

OS

Sponsor

The first part is really complicated. Look for a Vehicle Script or learn to write events.

To make Tiles darker, use the Event Command Change Screen Tone, and change the sliders until you find the color you want. Set the amount of time (in frames) it will take to turn to the color (0 if instantly), and click OK. Test it out and play with the sliders until you find the right Tint Color.

Hope this was helpful. Peace!

~Optimist Shadow

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.