Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Vampire and/or Lycan script

Entgan

Let me start off by saying, I'm just starting to learn RGSS, so I might look like a blithering idiot. Next I have been looking high and low for a script that is a lot like a drain script. The only difference is I want the enemy that it is used on to turn against it's allies, and when they are dead it will just sit there and let you destroy it. I would also like it so you can chose what one the of the enemy's (that is now a vampire or lycan) allies that it attacks. The Game I'm making that I want these scripts for currently has theses scripts too. SDK 1.4, Wrap_Map V2 by Dirtie, Vehicle System Version 1 by SephirothSpawn (I know they are really outdated, but they were the only one's I liked and could get to work). Thank you in advance and sorry if this already exists. Also I'm not good a mock-ups. All I want is it to drain for my Vampire character and just hurt and not heal for my Lycan character, along with the enemy betraying there old comrades.

One last thing I know this request is a little retarded, but if someone could would they please make it... Or if it already exists Private Message me the link to it. Sorry for any miss spelled words and/or anything that doesn't make sense.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.