Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Untitled rpg working on

hi I'm kenshen and I'm working on a game

characters:
Yukoo saruto hates being useless hates being weak loves his friends
saruto's best friend still yet to be named
a sorcerer
a theif
a gunner
etc still trying to come up with names

story saruto and his friends are all part of a resistance group against the darkness the go to fight the dark lord. He's to powerful saruto nearly die's his friends have enough strength left to teleport to a field out side of saruto and his best friend's hometown. They realize he's dieing his best friend realizes theirs only one option left and decides to absorb saruto to save him and to grow stronger. So the game takes place with saruto who is inside his best friend he thinks the whole thing was a dream he has lost all of his memory and has to get it back before his friend can absorb him. http://img249.imageshack.us/i/herooc.png/ Huge thanks to Eventing_Guy who made all of his animations etc so thanks man comments criticism etc

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.