Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Untitled rpg working on

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi I'm kenshen and I'm working on a game

characters:
Yukoo saruto hates being useless hates being weak loves his friends hes in love with Sarah he's about 17,18
has red armor and blue hair
saruto's best friend still yet to be named age 16 white haired lancer that slowly absorbs some of his friends looks he get's light blue hair get's a bit taller etc
a sorcerer hes always loved to study magic very powerful age 30
a theif
a gunner
Sarah saruto's girlfriend she is a fighter type who loves to play games

story saruto and his friends are all part of a resistance group against the darkness the go to fight the dark lord. He's to powerful saruto nearly die's his friends have enough strength left to teleport to a field out side of saruto and his best friend's hometown. They realize he's dieing his best friend realizes theirs only one option left and decides to absorb saruto to save him and to grow stronger. So the game takes place with saruto who is inside his best friend he thinks the whole thing was a dream he has lost all of his memory and has to get it back before his friend can absorb him. i have a sprite of saruto http://img249.imageshack.us/i/herooc.png/ Huge thanks to Eventing_Guy who made all of his animations etc so thanks man comments criticism etc

screenshots: http://img560.imageshack.us/i/part1e.png/

moog

Sponsor

is this a joke? Dude, you need to put WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more information on your characters, use correct spelling and work on your story. It's tremendously cliche and terribly thought out.

Kenshen, what the hell. You can't bump your thread if you don't actually care to finish it in the first place. You'll need to write more information regarding characters and story, add a couple of screenshots, if any, and perhaps write a thing or two about music and systems.

moog

Sponsor

holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this has to be a fucking troll, nothing can be this hilariously terrible

i dont care how bad anyone warns me, its worth it

Taken from "Concept Development Rules and FAQ"

Do Not Post Your Topic Prematurely
If your topic is filled with empty spoilers and sections that read coming soon, with little content to comment on it will be locked. Don't post until you have all your ducks in a row, please. Thanks.

Do Not Post Non-descriptive Content
We don't want to see non-descriptive lists of features, characters, ect. Make sure that what ever you post there is enough material for a thoughtful comment to be made on. If the readers have to ask the most basic of questions you are not being descriptive enough.

Do Not Bump Your Topic Unless You Have Made A Substantial Update
In general unless you've added new content to your thread, don't bump.

Kenshen,
Here's what I recommend;
If bumping a topic, don't post "bump". Post something constructive that gives reason for bumping the thread. The post in and of itself IS the bump.
If English is not your primary language, I would encourage you to find a forum that is founded on the language you are fluent in, otherwise, taking an English composition class might be helpful.
Before posting an idea for a game, take a look at other projects to get an idea of what is currently over-used, the format they are written in, and the responses they have received.

If these are things that you are not willing to do (including the above rules for this forum), game creation may not be your best outlet.

moog

Sponsor

nice post ^

listen to what norton wrote kenshen and try again. your posts are one-minded and full of unorganized and grammatical errors, so im locking this. If you wanna try again with another thread, go ahead, but make sure its legible and worth people's time or its getting locked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.