Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Unnamed] Concept For My Current Project

I did some work on the intro lines, they will start along side of clips and images and what not. I hope you enjoy :grin:

Nephilim, beget by fallen angels, mothered by mortal women, contended to hold breathtakingly deadly power, surpassing that of even there fathers.

To safeguard her newborn from harm, Abaigael fled from her homeland in search of sanctuary for her young child.

A child, prophesied by Nybbas to abolish Mephistopheles, monarch of the Infernal Regions.

Unable to hide her own scent from the oncoming abominations that threaten her Daughter, Abaigael remorsefully placed the girl in the sanctity of Saint Bartholemew's Church, hoping to give her a chance of survival.

Eurynomus, the name given to the child, was raised under the strict law of the church and in time, grew to be a respected young woman, and it is now, that her tale begins.

"That her tale begins" is temporary :) Just wanted to get the bulk of it

This is my first attempt at a 'pitch'
Raised in a church, Eurynomus always tries to remain faithful and without sin
but when fate takes a turn for the worst and mephistopheles sends his first batallion
to destroy the prophesied Nephilim, Eurynomus' world is turned upside down.

The attack leads Eurynomus to unleash a power deep within her, taking her lover as the
first victem in her role as the soul harvester. She is then forced by moral to obtain redemption
for her sins, and upon learning her fate and written destiny, tries to make contact with the
lord.

A new friend (Un named) acompanies her to the sanctuary of eden, and upon being denied
the chance to repent her sins by the way of silence, (Un named) sets Eurynomus on
a path to hell, claiming that it is a higher destiny that she destroy Mephistopheles.

When Eurynomus opens the gate of hell, a force of great power is unleashed, and eurynomus' power
slowly depletes, releasing her lover as a vengeful sprite that wishes to exact
revenge for taking his life.

As Eurynomus and (unnamed) travels deeper into hell, Eurynomus delves deeper into insanity.
And with the crafty help of (unnamed) Eurynomus' loses her sanity piece by piece.

Instead of being the loving christian she once was, Eurynomus begins to become that
which she would never have thought. A beast built on revenge, guilt and hatred
for the destiny that was written for her.

As Eurynomus' mind begins to warp, her quest slowly changes from redemption
to killing the man responsible for making her the woman she is. The Soul Harvester

Sorry Noise, My neighbor is a teacher, I went there for some criticism and that was it, ideas were BOOMING. I want to capture a new audience, quickly. A game semi well written is great for rm communities.. But i want to show it to as many people as i can =(

I haven't written it, I came home early this morning, and started mind dumping. When i put it together, and find a way to capture everybody's attention, I will post it. I don't want a half assed project going around

The pitch was okay i guess. Felt a bit like it wandered off a bit here and there, but might be cause i was sorta skimming it and not taking in as much as possible.

I can sorta see where it goes. Girl commits sin, even though not REALLY her fault/intention, and asks god to make up for it. Not allowed to just go be silent or whatever it was, decides that she can make up for it by killing the bad bad guy, satan. However, such an act is p evil since it disrupts nature/balance (i'm sorta bsing but this is the feel i got), and the way through hell needs her to commit atrocities in order to accomplish her task of killing satan.

It's okay, not too sure what I can say to add to that. It's sorta following that general plot structure despain wrote, but there needs a lot of things fleshed out here or there. And the pitch can be good, execution and polish is just as important.

@Daxis

That's the basic general idea yes, but the atrocities aren't her really. She doesn't commit them to kill satan, they happen as her mind is warped by events and her un named friend.

I will polish it alot better, and what not as I go, I will make it better and better :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.