Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

UCoders Caterpillar

i have a proplem when i start the demo it says

"script Ucoders Caterpillar script" line 65: name error occured

unintialized constant input:: letters

Just a quick question... Is there a way to temporarily shut off the party leader rotation? For some parts of my game I don´t want the player to be able to rotate leader...

Help me!  I don't know what to do... I don't know ruby... can you like, send me the rgss script for it?  Just, Copy and paste simplicity?

tsomda

I am having a problem.

I does not appear error or anything, but whenever I tell to a ally to wait and then I go in a far away from him and I press R. The Leader Characters Graphics disappear! and When I press R again the one that turns the leadder also disappear but then the ally's graphic appear.

I'm using the NeoABS, and I was wondering if there was a way you could have more than 3 actors. I'm using 6. I know it's possible to have them appear, but the way they follow you is crazy and unorganized. And I don't think the Rotating feature doesn't work with so many party characters.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.