Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Uber Questlog for XP?

Axules":69qwqc72 said:
I can't use RMVX because of the error "RGSS202E.dll is missing" so my question is; Can somebody convert it to XP?
I really need it!

Okay.  When you wrote "because of the error" people assume that that error is the reason you aren't using VX.  So when someone suggests fixing the error, instead of writing one hell of a long ass script all over again for another program, you shouldn't snap at them just to be an ass.  It's no wonder people aren't rewriting this for you.  If you're speaking english, use the correct grammar, or prepare to be corrected.

Good luck with the script.

P.s.  The word "an" only comes before words beginning with a vowel.  It's used to make a sentence flow more smoothly.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.