Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Two way movement script and ABS for it ,Please!

Intro
I am just requesting a Two Way Movement Script which let's you only move right and left.
And also an ABS for it. Last one is combo system.
Something simallar to the GBA Megaman Zero series. If you don't know what I mean....Look at this...http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/ ... _GBA_5.jpg[/img]
http://www.the-nextlevel.com/reviews/ha ... reen06.jpg[/img]
What For?
For my Kingdom Hearts game, Kingdom Hearts Advance!
What Will You Get?
You will be a BETA tester of the game and also full credit!Plus! you get the story!@_@

Hmm.. some more helps:

1. Are you sure the movements are only Left and Right? In side-scrolling game, the hero can Jump too.

2. Do you need those bars? As I recall from Megaman games, those are hero's HP and SP bar (usu. at left) and enemy's (boss') HP bar (usu. at right).

3. I see you're requesting an ABS. Can you specify more about your ABS? For example, how will the actors attack, what are the commands (party and actor command window), the layout, etc...

Exsharaen;196680 said:
Hmm.. some more helps:

1. Are you sure the movements are only Left and Right? In side-scrolling game, the hero can Jump too.

2. Do you need those bars? As I recall from Megaman games, those are hero's HP and SP bar (usu. at left) and enemy's (boss') HP bar (usu. at right).

3. I see you're requesting an ABS. Can you specify more about your ABS? For example, how will the actors attack, what are the commands (party and actor command window), the layout, etc...

Yes, left and right and also jump! The bars I would like to use Kingdom Hearts HP and SP bars. Well the ABS....umm...The characters attack by pressing a button and no commands...just press button and slash and I would like a combo system.
THANKS FOR REPLYING!!!:#
Please help!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.