Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Two Systems I Want

Okay, one system I know exists, the other you might find a little OTT.

Okay, so the first script is a Licence System, like the one on FFXII. I think the system is great, and I was wondering if someone could point me to where to find one?

And the second script is also from FFXII. This one's slightly more... Difficult, I think. This system is the Gambit System, preferably to go with the RTAB.

Don't ask why for this. It will help with the speed I am having my RTAB.

DETAILS FOR GAMBIT:
By gambit, I mean set automatic commands for a player, and a condition for that command. These can be set for any party member. For example, if you want a party member to cure another when HP is below 40%, then a Gambit like this should be created:

Ally HP < 40% - 'Cure'

Or

Any enemy - 'Fire'

If possible, I would like this system to be easily edited, so that I can add some nice little new Gambit conditions for it.

If these two scripts could be intergrated, too, e.g. if you can gain extra Gambit slots from the licence grid, that would be great.

Thanks to all who take this on in advance.

Oops, I forgot to put it in requests O_o

Why did I do that? I always post in the right section :|

Damn me.

Anyhows... I suppose yeah, but you can't computer control a hero. You'd still have the Command WIndow poppin' up.

I'm currently making a FFXII system.
At the moment. I'm doing the CMS. I'll get to the License Board asap.
But the gambits. That'll be bit difficult, but hey. Scripting can do virtually anything according to Trickster lol.

This will take a long time for me, so its up to you if you want to wait or continue the request until some scripter come by and script it for you.

When you say License... well, I grabbed this from the FORUM list hastily. If not, well... it's probably still in the listings (I'm at work) :D

Game Activation
http://hometown.aol.com/Der%20VVulfman/ ... /S_N_D.png[/IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/Der%20VVulfman/Files/RMXP/RMXP-ORG/Forum_Icons/FORUMS.PNG[/IMG]
by ichabod (12-27-2006)
Title/Gameover Systems / Advanced Scripters
Haven't you always wished you could add an activation key to your game?? Well now u can with this. :D Pretty much it does what it says... makes you type in an actiavtion key. Great if you want to sell your games.​

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.