Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Two scripts needed

Jason

Awesome Bro

I've come to a part where making battle backgrounds are too hard for me, so I was wondering if someone could make up a script where the battleback is the map that you were on, I know this sounds wierd, but I've seen it done somewhere before, just not sure where.

The second script I need is an edit, could someone try and edit this script so that the enemy uses the character sprite that the event has, example:
The event sprite for it is a guard, could you make it so the battler is the sprite, and not the battler picture, and make it behave like a real enemy, instead of not moving but sliding to the side, make it use its walking animation to take a step forward (Or even to the character it's attacking), and show the same attack as what your characters do (If you aren't sure about this, put the script into a new project and try out the battle, you'll see what I mean.

I know these scripts may seem hard to do, especially the second one, but I really need them to carry on my game, it doesn't look right otherwise, so please, try and do something for me, I know how talented some of you are !

The script is too big to fit in this post so I'll post it below.

Heres the Script:
http://www.box.net/shared/ipotgdrhbx

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.