Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Two Poems

mawk

Sponsor

Vogon poetry is of course, the third worst in the universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their poet master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience died of internal haemorrhaging and the president of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos was reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his 12-book epic entitled "My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles" when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save humanity, leapt straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, a man who went by the screenname TREG on the backwards internet forum he administrated, in the destruction of the planet Earth. Vogon poetry is mild by comparison.

candle

Sponsor

I actually liked the second one better.  There's just something about it's hypocrisy that makes me giggle with glee.

Come on, it's not that bad....^-^ However, i'm really drawn to the second poem, in other words i thinks it's great Treg!

Treg may be our beloved rmxp manager but that does'nt mean he can't divulge in a bit of poetry xD!

lol I like the ending of the second one. First one has a really good sound and rhythm to it. These are pretty good Treg. d:eek:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.