Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Two Castles, a Princess, and a Koopa King

Two Castles, a princess, and a koopa king
In the Mushroom Kingdom, where we set our scene
A courtship shared by many, an obsession owned by one.
A love that transcends species, and thus is has begun.

In the eighth world of eight, in the last of thirty two
Sits a giant koopa in a castle, and thus is his debut
Abaft him sits a crimson axe, below him lava flows
He looks towards silver walls, fire spewing from his nose.

His spies, small goombas, return from his love’s castle
And with them they bring news, from her most trusted vassal
A common man loves the princess, and she returns his gaze
Bowser loudly roars, his passionate soul ablaze:

“WHO IS THIS MAN OF WHOM YOU SPEAK, OF WHOM MY LOVE ADORES?â€

T_T omg that is so adorable ... I love this.

There are a few places where there's some odd punctuation or the flow of the stanza is thrown off a syllable, but otherwise this is ......so very cute ............ T_T (I'm crying tears of joy)

kaze950":3006evyb said:
Hey now, Bowser's a very complex character >_>

A giant koopa, cursed by love for a human princess. Yet, fate has other plans, for this very same princess pines for but a lowly plumber. Bah, he thinks, How is it that this woman loves a lowly plumber, donned in red, rather than a mighty king

And thus, he captures the princess, hoping that she will see him as her true love over time. Yet, how can she love him, when she has been cast into the dungeons of his eighth castle, and how can he show her his love, when his loyal subjects await her death. Alas, torn by his conflicting emotions, he battles his arch-rival in love on a bridge above lava, which moves, mimicking the fiery emotions of the two warriors.

And Thus, Bowser falls into the lava, holding up his hand, whispering to the air: 'Peach - I love you', as he burns, melting in the depths of his own castle.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.