Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Twenty Five Days of Writing

Hi kiddies,

Starting on the first of December, right up till Christmas day I'll be posting probably a microfiction, perhaps a Vignette, probably not a Novelette, but I won't rule it out. Consider it a random grab bag of different writing techniques/styles/whatevers 25 days in a row. More writing than I've ever posted. Less than I've ever edited. I'm making myself vulnerable for you!

I also want to encourage anyone else who has a fun Christmas/winter themed poem, short, or anything else I named to post theirs in this thread too.

I won't say don't worry about quality, but throw caution to the wind and just enjoy the holiday season by sharing with our small writing community what you've got. Regardless of whether anyone else contributes, I've got a relatively decent backlog of stuff I can post for each day so I shouldn't be skipping any of the 25. I'll see about getting little graphics to put in your sigs or something for people who do it? I dunno. PM me with suggestions or willingness or whatever.

Happy Holidays, and hope to see some good stuff in this thread  :straightthumb:
-Surmy
Hohoho

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.