Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

(this should be really easy to script) I need a selection window.

Hi there.. I am making a game and the introduction is similar to that of Wildarms and WildarmsII
where you have multiple characters to choose from at the start, you choose one play part of the story and then after you finish a certain part it jumps back to the character screen and you pick from the remaining characters.

so it would be like this..
http://usera.imagecave.com/emo_rhys/RMX ... st.bmp.jpg[/img]
I can edit it.. I just don't know where to start..

I don't think it would be hard to create this.. umm what i am wanting is that for the selected picture to be normal color and the non selected picture to be gray.. rmxp.org used to have a tutorial on how to create a window and add picture but they no longer have it.. so i can't make this my own. :(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.