Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

This isn't really a request...

...Because I have no personal use for it, it just happened to pop into my head, and I thought that someone might have some use for it.

Anyway, to get to the point, I was thinking of something where if an actor has taken a certain amount of damage, or is inflicted with poison, etc, then the battle graphic for said actor could change to one of them kneeling or something, and then when they die, instead of the graphic disappearing, it could change again to said actor laying on the ground with eyes closed. Of course for this to work, someone would have to make the additional graphics. For Aluxes for example, his additional graphics could be labeled '001-Fighter01_injured' and '001-Fighter01_dead', or something like that. I've no idea where this thought came from, but perhaps it could work. Not sure though.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.