Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Ultimate Script Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while...and I got some RMXP issues worked out kinda....(need to re-purchase the game...>_>) Well anyways I'm trying to get back to working on my game so I'm going to go ahead and *bump* this.

*bump*

*bump*

Come on guys help me!...I would like to actually complete a game I started this time! lol
I'll be having RMXP by next month, so I would like some scripts so I can start working on it again.

Life is crule... I'll actualy look into your issue =D DONT GIVE UP HOPE! I just have to figrue out my scripting issue in Netplay + 1.6.3 and I'll get right on it. Rrrr what is the request again? Can you repost it? IDK what it is but I'd like to help lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.