Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Simplified Netplay plus 2.0

cayoda

im wanting for the simplified version of the Netplay 2.0(only whit the functional scripts) posted long ago, im not fiding it, someone have downloaded this? please im need it.

Sorry for my bad english =X

Here is a link, the search feature is a wonderfull thing. :smile: I do however hope you know what you are getting into, this is not to be taken lightly and is a very complex system. Without a good background of RGSS and Ruby you'll have an immensly tough time sorting a game that functions well.

NetplayPlus 2.0

Well I'm afraid I don't have a link to that version or was even aware it existed. Why not just modify that version of Netplay 2.0 do what you want it to do? It would save you time and probably show you if this is too much for you to handle. If you can't remove scripts that aren't functioning properly there is little chance you'll be able to develop an ORPG using this system.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.