Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Other Side

Fayte

Sponsor

Greetings. As some of you may know, while working on my own comic book, "The Other Side", I was recruited by a comic book company to publish my comic book under their name. Although the comic book isn't completely finished yet, it is posted up on the company's official website along with a synopsis of the story. If you guys would be so kind as to go to the website and view "The Other Side" (as well as the other great comics on that site) it would be very much appreciated. Also, if you are within the top 10 to pre-order a comic then you will get the issue for free!

www.ascendantcomics.com

Thank you.

Well that's not easy, either! My supervisor at my old job wrote a story & script for a comic, and even got an artist, but unfortunately, no one was interested. So you must've done some pretty good work to get published :D

Fayte

Sponsor

Thanks a lot Vennie! I certainly try. If the comic isn't ready by June it will definitely be ready by August and will be featured at the comicon in texas.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.