Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Haunting Tunes of ProjectTrinity!

Hello everyone! Composer and leader of ProjectTrinity here again! My forte in music are confrontational and haunting themes, and seeing as I don't want to spam everyone with a new thread every time I make a good song, I'll be hosting all of the songs here in hopes I'll receive more subscribers. :'>. If this thread stays active as well as helpful, I'll be more than happy to upload the other songs, some of them sung by lovely voices~

Lullaby of a Perjurer ~ EtoileDeRouge Cover

Vocalist / Lyrics: EtoileDeRouge / Cathy
Composer: ProjectTrinity / Johnathan Johnson

Note of Importance: Want to sink your teeth into critiques? Go right ahead! Regardless of any compositions you may have heard from me, I have absolutely no experience with music theory or anything that'll help define my style. So if anything, I'm raw material and will pretty much take any advice that doesn't try to stroke one's own ego. ' -';;

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.