Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Advanced Real Time Battle System, by Samo, The Thief

Hi.

If anyone here is a fan of the Baldur's Gate series, you might be interested to find out that their's an RGSS script that basically emulates everything of that engine... the site's in spanish, but the demo (pretty big), is there.

http://planetarpg.com.ar/foro/index.php?showtopic=610

I was wondering... could this be converted to VX? Or would that be an exercise in futility? It still has some bugs, but it's basically a major overhaul of the system.

Just download it and see for yourself. It's amazing.

Did you get Samo's permission to post this? I saw his topic on this at the Creation Asylum, so it is possible to get in touch with him.

I've played the system, it's very well done, but complicated. :X

I send him a message a long time ago, and he hasn't replied. I've send him a new one a few hours before I posted this. If ever he does not want his script to be posted here, I'll ask the mods to close this topic and I'll remove the upload at mediafire.

It's an amazing script.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.