Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

TBS by Nick

Seems that I always start (or re-start should be the real word here) my forum-activity with "Hey guys, Please help." and "I can't seem to find it and I've used the search function for like couple of hundred times now".

So here it goes again.

Hey guys, Please help.
I can't seem to find what I've been desperately looking for the whole day... Oh and I've used the search function like a couple of hundred times now. In different forums also, and Google too!

You see, a couple of days ago I found this script called "Tactical Battle System - Beta Build 15 - Version 0.901 Made in the Netherlands, Pie Bunker #0000, by Nick". (Long-butt name she got there) and now I just can't seem to find the location, from where I downloaded it, again. And no, I can't use my sites-visited-history because I delete it every time when I shut down the browser.

Seems like this script has lost all of it's support? Google searches with "TBS RPG Maker XP" and "Tactical Battle System by Nick" come up with "z Tactical Battle system" or "Zenith Tactical Battle system" only. BUT NOTHING IS MADE BY NICK!

I've just gotten used to using the script somehow, and understand it somehow too (even though I have never really understood the Ruby-Scripting O_o) But now it's overcoming my superior knowledge. I have problems with the script, but since everyone's just talking about Zenith's TBS, I seem to find no help for the one I'm using (the one BY NICK whoever he is) ':|

So if there is any who are still using this script AND have some support-topic for it or something, help would be most appreciated.

I tried not to have to post any requests, since I was unsure in which section this post should go. I found this the most applicable one. (<< That line is also a favorite of mine.)

So, please. Anyone. Anything. Help me.

And well, if there is no support for it anymore, I'm just gonna have to create my super-cool demogame again from the start, because it is highly made to be played with Nick's TBS. Had hopes it would be the Battle system I'm gonna learn to use, and someday perhaps try and modify it.

If you need any more info, just ask. I'll try to be more accurate.

Thanks in advance, and moderators/admins, move this post if it really is in the wrong place. :#

Check DerVVulfman's collection of forum script listings. Its in the TBS collection.

EDIT: Noooo....it used to be there.

Oh well, I can probably help with some questions, I've been using this TBS for a game, and I'm editing it to support Large Party scripts.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.