Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Taking Script Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no sure if this thread is to go in the script requests sections cause it is not a request, but rather one to help those who havs scripts to request. I will be making custome scripts for selected people who ask for them, if you do wish to be chosen(not gurrenteed). Please tell me clear description of what you want, not just "Oh, like that one game". If you want something simple like a custom hp bar, I am not going to waste time, there are plenty of those things on here. What I am to make are Custom Menu scripts, Modifications to any default rmxp scripts. Custom Add-Ons. Do not be shy to ask for alot. Do not ask for too much though. I will keep this up as much as I can. Do not yell at me if I decide to stop working on a script, or if I dont start on yours at all. (Chances all I wont stop a minute after I start) If you are expecting full custom battle systems and the likes. Lol, You better impress me with some good reason to spend time on making such things. No pokemon scripts will be made by me. Sorry. I will work on only one person at a time, so be patient and wait in line. Again, not everyone will be chosen, but I will do as much as I can/want. And on whoever I want.(whoever intreges me with there Idea most likely) Do not ask me to finish this "http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?p=88347#post88347"
lol cause thats a no. Do not ask for any scripts that include some advance algorithms, cause ill just be like "LAWL", and move on my way. If I seem picky. Get over it. :P Otherwise. Bye.

Moving and changing title...

But yeah, that is one big ass sentence than more of anything. Try this one on for size:

-----------------------------------------

<name of topic title>

What is this:
Blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah

Directions:
Blah blah blah blah blah

Notes:
Blah blah blah blah blah

Hey Pinkman. Was just wondering if you could possibly make me a script that would generate a mini map at the bottom right of the screen that is about:

DIMENSIONS:
width = 100px
height = 75 px
5px from the right side of the screen
5px from the bottom of the screen.

I do know there is a mini map script already existing on this forum. But is not quiet what i am looking for.
What I would like is for the mini map to show an image of the current map that you are on. Pretty much like generating to copies of the map that you are on when the map is loaded. One map is the full size version, in which your sprite is visible and is playing on. And the 2nd map would be placed above everything else. in the location I have specified And in the Dimensions I have specified. With a red or green noticeable dote which your player is located at. If you can possibly do this or give it a shot would you please lemme know :) Be greatly appreciated. Thank YA! :D

Nyah

I have a not so difficult one. Could you make a banking script for me? I need one that can accept key input and then properly display and calculate the money deposited into the bank. I tried to make one out of conditional branches but the possible number of outcomes is nearly infinite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.