Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Tactical War Battle System?

Well, have you ever played Exit Fate by SFCWorks?

If you have, you'll certainly remember this:
sistemattico.jpg

It is a tactical battle system used during war battles. It's not the main battle system of the game, of course, the game has a normal side battle. Some people say it's like suikoden or fire emblem, I haven't played both enough to assure you, but it's similar.

What I'm looking for is a war battle system like this. I will not be very specific about it, because I'd just like to know if there's something available like that, then I could edit it as I wish.

Remember that my game is side battle as well. I just want to have a war system for the war campaigns during the game :D

Thanks in advance \o

Ah, thanks \o
I really know this battle system, it's trully the best one ever made if you wish to make a tactical game.
But, I have some kind of problem. My game is using ACBS. I'm not sure if they can be combatible with each other.

I'm looking for something simpler that couldn't affect the scripts I'm using here.

Thanks once more \o

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.