Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Super Simple Mouse System

I noticed that it is 8-way movement, which I find distracting, and annoying. I am asking you to please make a version that can disable that feature, since after looking at the script, would mean that you would have to re-calculate some numbers.

Thanks for this script! I'm in love with it :) My game has an abs system and i just wished I knew how to attack with the mouse. =/

@CompuIves:

In the ABS, round about line 1130, there should be a line that says:
if Input.trigger?(@attack_key)

Replace this with:
if Mouse.click?(Mouse::Left_Click)

I think I'm talking about the right mouse system here. Though I could be wrong. So many mouse systems :)

Bump!

(Sorry for the bump but I have a question....)

I get a error that pops up when even I click New Game\Or load a Game...

and the cursor does not show....

The Error siad:

Script 'Mouse_System' line 272: NoMethodError occured

undefined method ' _' for nil:NilClass

What does this mean...

and if you can't help is there any other easy to use click to move scripts?

i get an error on sdk part 3
at this part

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # * Main Processing : Window Initialization
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  def main_window
    super
    # Make message window
    @message_window = Window_Message.new
  end

how can i fix that?

with this script, how can I make the player move to the location the mouse was clicked on using f0tz!baerchen's pixelmovement script v1.52?

r_m_x_p_Us3r":2jfeawwe said:
with this script, how can I make the player move to the location the mouse was clicked on using f0tz!baerchen's pixelmovement script v1.52?
Bumping this, because I think a lot of people would be interested in this compatibility, including myself.  Anyone willing to take on the challenge?

Ails

how to correct the error on the line

rx = $mousex - (@real_x / 4 + 16)
ry = $mousey - (@real_y / 4 + 16)

where is says that there's an undefinied method `-'

Edit: this seems to be incompatibility with the SDK

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.