Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Super mario RPG battle system?

Be more specific or no one will respond. You have to write a detailed description of what you want, or no one will want to help you. Do you mean the whole battle system? The timed hits? The battle command choosing style? The isometric view? The animated battlers? That kind of thing.

First off i think he may mean like the Mario RPG game released, which i nevered played... so lost hand there...

secondly, he may mean like in the old games were you have to jump on the head of the enemy?O_o

idk... anyway

sayonara!

ah, the nice 'here's what you should do topic'

got to love those things...

i was just throwing my opinion in the ring... but alast i have no scripting skills... at the moment... HAHAHAHA...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.