Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Suikoden

I have looked through a few request stating that they want suikoden rune systems, but have not really explaned it very well, so i'll try my best to explain what i want (probally end up explaining it bad too)

First of the character has 4 different levels of mana, ie level 1 = 4
                                                                          level 2 = 3
                                                                          level 3 = 2
                                                                          level 4 = 1
as the character level increase he gains more mana, if you don't have any mana for a certin level you can't see the next levels spell

Second the character has three slot to put a rune left hand, right hand, and head
each rune has 4 spells one for each level of magic all spells cost one magic.

Also the slots to put runes in activate after a certin level or event
some runes can not be removed.

Thanks in advance
if you have no idea what i mean just tell me

Don't know if it is any use to you but Arbiter is working on the Suikoden 1 + 2 complete systems which obviously includes the rune system, don't know how much he has done but he is working on it, he dropped all requests and projects to make it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.