Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

suikoden 2 script

Anonymous

Im looking for a script for the tactical war battles from suikoden 2.

I am not scripter and CAN NOT script for you! So don't even bother to ask... However... I can help you...

1. A CBS (Custom Battle System) takes ages to make and only a few people would even be bothered to listen to you... Trickster and Sephirothspawn are possibles... But they're busy right now...

2. NO-ONE... I repeat... NO-ONE will make you a script if you don't include any details... If they are going to be bothered to make this script for you... The least you could do is give them information on your topic...

Geez...

Here's some tips...

1. Say how you want it to be laid out... Eg. Windows and stuff...

2. Say if you would like some changes to be made...

3. INCLUDE SOME SCREENSHOTS!!!

4. Don't immeadiately post here... There may be a script already made... Search the forums... I searched a WHOLE HOUR for a measly credits script and found it hidden away somewhere...

5. Look elsewhere on other forums... eg. RMXP.net
Chaos Project...

Hope that helps...

Amos36

Justice for Gingers...

EDIT- Hello Arbiter... Wonders... Why do you hang around? A script isn't that easy to make ya know buddy...

Amos36;218162 said:
I am not scripter and CAN NOT script for you! So don't even bother to ask... However... I can help you...

1. A CBS (Custom Battle System) takes ages to make and only a few people would even be bothered to listen to you... Trickster and Sephirothspawn are possibles... But they're busy right now...

2. NO-ONE... I repeat... NO-ONE will make you a script if you don't include any details... If they are going to be bothered to make this script for you... The least you could do is give them information on your topic...

Geez...

Here's some tips...

1. Say how you want it to be laid out... Eg. Windows and stuff...

2. Say if you would like some changes to be made...

3. INCLUDE SOME SCREENSHOTS!!!

4. Don't immeadiately post here... There may be a script already made... Search the forums... I searched a WHOLE HOUR for a measly credits script and found it hidden away somewhere...

5. Look elsewhere on other forums... eg. RMXP.net
Chaos Project...

Hope that helps...

Amos36

Justice for Gingers...

EDIT- Hello Arbiter... Wonders... Why do you hang around? A script isn't that easy to make ya know buddy...

Hehe, that credits script for was me:D

Anonymous

wow I never actually stopped to think about a letter on that thing was so easy and made a hell of a lot of sense unlike me hehe.

anyway i didn't describe the war battle thing because if you have played suikoden 1 0r 2 then they know what im talking about besides I can't explain things very well.

The Zenith System (FOUND HERE) can be modified and tweaked slightly to what you want, but without people knowing exactly what you want, no one can help you. Since that thread is dead, you'll have to request the necessary modifications, although you could combine event settings with that script, to get a troop allocation and setting.

I love the Suikoden games, but I don't remember the system of part 2 perfectly, to be honest enough to even describe it - I'd be adding in sections of part four or three to fill in the holes of my memory. Even though I've played Suikoden II dozens of times, I'm unable to even remember what the exacts of the tactical mechanics is like.

Best bet, check out the Zenith system (linked above) or wikipedia or gamefaq the Suikoden II battle system, and if you have to, copy and paste what you want next time.

Good luck.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.