Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Storyline] An Epic?

Alright to start off, I got bored one day and couldn't continue working on anything for a bit, so I started a storyline for a new game. I know its definitely long and its only a bse storyline, so no juicy details or talking really, but tell me what you think. Is it good, or is it only good for the garbage? Either way, I know it definitely needs work...

Prologue –

The scene starts with two kingdoms at war, one kingdom led by a seemingly good king, and the other by a cruel dictator of a king. A battle is fought between the two armies and that is where our main hero comes in, he is one of the soldiers in the “good king’sâ€

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.