Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Stock market script

Hello peeps.
If I'm not mistaken, there are some banking scripts out there. How about a stock market system?
This is not exactly a request, more of an idea for those precious few who like to script and are out of ideas.
Creating a script to emulate the stock market would be ridiculously complex, so this is how I thought about it:
It should work along with a time system and a curve generator.
Every stock will have a random curve, and its price will adapt daily to the curve.
The player will be free to buy or sell in a daily basis.
After a set amount of time, say say 3/6/12 months, some money will be paid to the player as interest.

Starting this way (with a mockery of the system, that is), you could just play with eatures and possibilities.

I don't know what kind of weirdo would be interested in a script like that. (Glances at a mirror.)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.