Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Steve RPG- Quest for the 10 Orbs

Dead content awaiting restoration.
snuggles":mrjy7jhk said:
Dunno if any of this stuff is intentional or not, so if it is just ignore me. ;)
  • Pressing backspace doesn't erase letters on the naming screen, so now I'm doomed to be "Buttcracksnugggg". :(
  • Gunk Fountain's description says that it isn't as strong as a regular attack, but it is (at least in the beginning).
  • Minor spelling errors- "make up your mind than" should be "make up your mind then", and while looking for Whyte, someone says "alright", which should be "all right".

Love the humor and the dying enemy animations especially. It's too bad I'm stuck- pooping seagulls isn't easy when the lag monster hits (because of an older PC, not the game).

-You're not supposed to use the keyboard. You select the letter and press the "C" assigned button.

-It is at least in the beginning. I messed up by giving them that because every other enemy is alone in battle in Chapter 1.

-Whoops. My bad. This is why I hate the English language.

The point that it is a 'quest for the 10 orbs' makes it a bit cliche, and to prove it, even I, the master of clicheusing (by what others say) have used that for my comics. =P

Larynni":1qbd0hbs said:
The point that it is a 'quest for the 10 orbs' makes it a bit cliche, and to prove it, even I, the master of clicheusing (by what others say) have used that for my comics. =P
The clicheness of the storyline would only really apply if he was trying to make this game serious. This is basically comedy, one that is supposed to paradized and make fun of a lot of RPG cliches.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.