Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Steal Item and Steal Gold Skills

Nel4t5

I know that there are these skills out there, like Trickster's, but I don't understand how to use his, probably because I missed the versions of 1.0 through 6.2, and his demo link is broken, but anyways... I need two simple skills. One for stealing items, and one for stealing gold. Can anyone help me?

Uh..-coughserchenginecoughcough-....SEARCH FOR THIS STUFF BEFORE YOU MAKE A TOPIC. There are more than just Tricksters. Then there are eventing versions of this, And do you want it in battle or out. But i reccomend you search before you make a topic like this.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.