Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

State duration question

This is a noob question and I feel quite the fool for having to ask it, but I have a question about state duration. If I set a state to wear off after 1 turn at 100% does the game calculate from the time the state is induced or from the end of the turn it is induced? In other words, will the state wear off at the end of the turn it is placed upon a battler or at the end of the next turn? Thanks in advance.

darkace77450

Ok, if actor1 casts a spell that gives him state "x", the state will last for one turn after the state is induced.
Next time, try to play around with rmxp. I find that its a lot easier than asking here in the forums.
Good luck! =D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.