Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Stat Requirements

I was wondering if anyone had a way to do this. I want to be able to have requirements to use weapons. Like your strength has to be 50 to equip a certain weapon.

Ah, I see. But does this mean you'll have to add the ones you want them to have right at the beginning so they can use them, or is this like an addition to what they already can use, according to the Class section of the database?

ChopSuey! said:
so make it....XD Why would you want it in the equip menu if its not equippable
The only reason I can think of is that he wants to show what is potentially equipable, but the script only stops the weapon from appearing in that menu so the opportunity to equip isn't available it doesn't stop them from being equipped.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.