Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Standalone Visual Weapon on Battle Scene

darmak

I have a CBS which I like for its simplicity (side-view.) The only thing I would like for it is an effect exactly like that seen in the original RaiseField CBS - showing the weapon icon as an actual weapon and rotating it to make it appear as if it were being used in the hands of the attacker. If possible it would be awesome if it could automatically render the icon transparent based on the surrounding color. (Many of my thousands of icons aren't set to be transparent in RMXP yet) - Any help would be appreciated =)
(I always credit custom scripts and resources.)

darmak

I understand that as I already have used rye.jp's system many times. What I am asking is not for a new system - I wish it to *automatically convert non-transparent icons to transparent ones based on the top-left pixel color as it displays them in battle.* so yes, I did my looking around before posting... ;)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.