Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Stand - Walk - Run animation script. Anyone got it backed up?

Hey there. Does anyone know where (or have backed up) the old script or preferably the demo of the stand-walk-run script for use in RMXP (not VX)

I've been looking for it for it's animation potential.

(for those about to tell me how to do it with events or suggest a small script please dont. I am looking for this script because it allows the player to have a stand sprite sheet, then a seperate one for walking and another one  for running).

Anyone have any ideas?

Edit:

I found it trawling through my external. It's called "Hero Animations" and the version I have was edited (the sprite template has a crappy gantz skin put on them) but I can upload it if needed.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.