Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Spell levels (and categories)

Sanky

Hello.
I hope to write this as specific as possible, however I dont know much about scripting, so:
I would like an system, wich makes categories and sub-categories for skills.
In my RPG, every spell has an three-part hiearchy, like Flame, Flame wall and Flame Storm, Flame wall eats more mana and is more powerfull than Flame and so on.
Example:
The spell Flame wall is in the fire caregory and flame sub-category.
So we have list of fire, water, ground and wind categories. We will select fire, and another list of the main spells come out. We'll select flame and the first, second and third spell of flame will come out.
If it is unclear, please look at the attached screenshot (made with Mr.Mos scene editor) or ask me.

Thanks so much. I really appricate it!
Sanky

Oh, sorry. My clock was wicked when the time change occured (in EU)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.