Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Special skill learning hlep

Mean1

This will be confusing but it is sort of an example of what I want

Actor1 learns x at y. However, Actor 2 learns z at y. Actor1 can link to Actor2 and be able to use z. After k amount of battles and earned AP, Actor1 can master z.

In other words I want to be able to learn skills that others can learn but others cant. In order to do this you can make one actor become a pupil of another and learn that skill. After so many battles and usage of that skill the character masters it and gets to keep it. is there a script for this cause it couldnt be an event... :lol:

So you basically want a skill-learning script? If you could elaborate more on the pupil-to-actor part (how would you do this, and which skills would you learn) it would help.

Also I'll move this to Script Requests for you.

Mean1

Basically I want an actor to learn a skill that another actor has by being able to become a pupil of the character with the desired skill. I would be able to learn that attck and use it untill mastered. Quiet like that script that was posted here where when you equip certain armour or swords ect. you learn a skill that once mastered you get to keep. Just in my case you become a pupil of some one with the skill you want.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.