Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Special Battle System

I woud like to have a special battle system that only use Database animation for every move from the battler.

What a want to have is a side view battle like we can do in RM2k3 and use database animation for attack and if possible every pose.

I try Minkoft by dervulfman and ccoa but they are not completly convienient for such a thing.

is it possible? I don't think this was already done but if yes would you poin me a script or something

thanks in advance

I don't really see how those battle systems you mentioned aren't convenient, but... meh. Anyway, I do believe that this is like what you're looking for: PhoenixFlame's FFSango BS

I'm pretty sure that this is almost exactly like what you're requesting... unless I'm confusing it with something else. @_@

Oh, and in the future, you should be a hell of a lot more detailed with your requests.  ;)

Hope this helps.

Yes it coud look like this one but not 45 degrees, a real side view. And must have between 3 to 4 battler that can be shown. The Fango battle system seem to have been designed for a very specific project. The one I need is pretty much like the Minkoft/Dervulffman version on animation battler except that all attack and Skill and item (every pose, maybe except Standing winning and etc..) must be from the Database animation.

I'm pretty sure that the Minkoft/Dervulffman should be perfect for this, only need some tweek to make those pose from the animation Database and it we be pretty much what i need but a don't know how to tweek this system.

I need This because the animation Database offer a lot of thing that can be done dinamically and save us a lot of time of graphic work.

• It can permit to blink/Shake target as we want
  • And appropriate sound to some movement action
  • Add graphic effect to the movement
  • and more

If anyone be able to mod/tweak the Minkoft/Dervulffman system or start from scatch a new battle system it would be awesome and i'll apreciated it

Oh, I see. Sorry, I suppose I just jumped at the chance to link to it, as I thought it might help. I forgot that you wanted side-view. >_<

I seriously doubt, though, that anyone would bother to script you an entire battle system, or even bother to modify on of the existing ones. It's a very big request, and you haven't really offered much in return.

I would suggest setting up a recruitment topic for this. It's such a hefty request, it seems like you'd need a dedicated scripter. It might yield better results, in the long run. Oh, and more detail, too.

Good luck. ;)

I personally don't think that editing Minkoft/Dervulffman Animated battle system to use animation database for attack is such hard or long to do... I just don't know where to start with this myself. I know that script an entire battle system is a overnight and day job and I don't ask anyone to do this for me I just want maybe some edit or direction like you have just give in the last post it is very appreciated.

Every direction or idea is analyse like the Fango battle system, I currentle look throught it to see if I cant mod to fit my need. I kinda miss the old RM2k3 system, if only Enterbrain have kept that direction of doing thing and integrated the RGSS around that it would have been wonderfull but this is not the case and it's been a while that I Stop dreamming about this  ;) and thinks that i regret about this product is that enterbrain themsef don't bother making new scriptto add to the library i could have been something like expension pack and etc... to support their product...bah i'm lost in conjuncture here, this is not the point of this topic anyway  ;D

If anyone have idea like Luminier or anything different let me know, i'll appreciate

Sorry to bump this after 72hour but no one can help me with this? I'M very exasperated because a can go any further with my game development without this and a really need to make a choice here do with or without this battle system

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.