Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sp recovery/damage

I was wondering how much work it would take to make sp damage show shortly after normal hp damage (For elixer type effects, where both hp and mp/sp are effected) as well as give sp it's own color-coded system ( example: Sp damage would be yellow and Sp recovery would be blue) . I still don't quite know enough about scripting to do it all by myself, either that or I'm too busy to take note of the clues I have.

Bleh, I'll probaly figure it out before this topic get's noticed. But, with my class schedule I really hope that isn't the case.

Edit: Gag >.< nearly an half an hour too early. Sorry, wouldn't happen again.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.