Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sorry, I'm going to break the rules...

...Because I need a script that most likely already exists, and is made by either Ccoa or Kaito, but I could not find it with the search engine.

It's a AMS, and the only reason I want it is because the portraits have a divided box next to the text box. Here's a screenshot: http://www.zenosoft.net/screens/3.jpg

I hope anyone can help me so I can finally put in some dialogue, and of course like usual credit will be given.

It's understandable.
Near Fantastica is his name (I think that's how you spell it) and a test bed is a large collection of scripts.

You could look for CCOA's Universal Message system, i believe that has this option too

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.