Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[SOLVED] Can someone make this? [CMS]

Ok, I've come up with a layout for my menu, and i photoshopped some stuff together to get you a look and feel...

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z243/t0nedef/menu-mockup.jpg[/img]

Thats what i want it to look like, I photoshopped the bars from 1-scene menu alternate... the rest i mocked up myself. The bars i want however should be rounded, and i'd like them to change color as the status changed based on percentage of health/mp remaining. I'm really no good at scripting, but i'm working on a lot of things. The extra menus don't need to be functional as i want to load them as their own scenes. I figured out how to place containers on different points of the screen and add items and take things out, so the only thing i'm worried about is the status page on the main menu screen. It's just using the basic status class... but could you make sure you comment it in case i need to adjust. I've not figured out how to work with graphics and make the bars yet so I was hoping to get a little help with that. I don't have any scripts to share right now, as I'm working on figuring out how to do it without rewriting the entire classes. I don't quite understand how to replace parts of the class without copying the whole class and adjusting it. If anyone knows some good links for that, that would be great. Anyway, I just want help with this one little thing, and I promise to credit the scripter in any games that come out of this.

=begin
Edit

almost forgot... if you noticed that the face images on the left are not lined up... this is on purpose to show front and back rows in battle. I'm going to be using a side view battle system if i can find one that meets my specs.

=end

Thank you so much, I'm gonna go test this now... *grin*

Thanks so much, it works perfectly, I will be sure to add ya to my credits as i will be using this in my game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.