Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

SOLDIER (WORKING TITLE)

Sauk

Sponsor

Just to start off, this is basically just an online journal (if you will) about the progress of the artwork and ideas of a project that I may start a team for. I've just started to sprite, so I know the animations are going to be bad (well, the entire sprite sheet), however, I'm not focused on that right now.

SOLDIER
working title.

GAMEPLAY & FEATURES (still expanding):
- Third-Person Shooter
- MMORPG
- 2D
- Bird's Eye View
- Levelling system (Think any type of MMORPG)
- Bullet drop system (Certain guns have certain ranges; I.e. Pistol doesn't shoot as far as an Assault Rifle)
- 3 different classes: Sniper, Surgeon, and Assault
- Class specific interaction system (Example: Snipers can interact with bushes and hide in them, footprints / broken twigs appear in front/behind the bush to signify that a character is using the object (to balance out the classes)).

SPRITES

*I will add more detail as the project develops.
*Credit to Mawk for the sprite style (I'm not sure of who's it is, however, I've seen Mawk use it the most). I apologise if I've butchered it :C.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.