Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Soccer Mini Game

Orges

Hi,
I want to request a soccer mini game please.

Im a big fan of soccer and i want a minigame of soccer in it only minigames i have are
-ping pong
-fishing
-mining
-lockpicking
(sorry of topic)

h1tu

How in depth do you want it?
A simple kick down the field game, or do you want the actual game, with penalties, corner kicks, flags, etc.?
How much detail do you want?

-Sorry dbl post-

Half-Kaizers! They're all I use now... but I'm getting tired of making my own tilesets... I wish there were more HK resources.

I like HK, they are purdy.

RTP. The other two look strange (I've always hated the kaizer/half-kaizer look), plus RTP sprites look more like traditional 2D RPG Sprites.

RTP for me.

Orges

PINEDAXP;303882 said:
Soccer? You mean football...

Well, if you're interested, I have a penalties mini game, maybe you'd like to see it?

Um can you please send link for the?
Ninjitsu500;302509 said:
How in depth do you want it?
A simple kick down the field game, or do you want the actual game, with penalties, corner kicks, flags, etc.?
How much detail do you want?

Also i would like a proper soccer game

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.