Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Snazzy Badgez

Erk, when you submit something into the Download Manager do you automatically get a badge added to your avatar, Or do you have to P.M someone or something like that?

A bar like that would look pretty under my avatar...
I think there should be more badges for different things. Like a gold bar if you've been on the site for more than a year.

It's a nice idea, and looks good.
Meh... kinda don't want mine, but unless I delete things I guess it's too late now heh. I do see it's usefulness, and it can certainly encourage people to upload and shar.e

But I'm just waiting for the pissing contests.
Like how post counts can cause people to fill up their ego and start talking down to people who are new or have less posts. Or how some people just start spamming threads to get a 4 digit post count. Like that matters.

Erk

We just had one a few hours ago, actually, and if there are too many I can always remove the badge. I am not going to let one or two members ruin something that so far is fun for everyone else, though.

There was?
Hmm... I have to pay more attention to these things, oh well. Hopefully there won't be another, and if there is maybe I'll see it then.

And Erk, did you remove my badge and/or remove my files from the download manager? Because I see neither, but don't know if it's just me. This is the computer I often have problems with (like the no text showing up I told you about before) and can't tell.

I know you and Tana are doing the templates much better and more versitile than I did, so that might've been why - if the DL files were deleted - mine were removed. I don't mind, just like to know what's rmxp.org and what's my computer heh.

Erk

Probably whatever you had uploaded was deleted. If it was only the template, yeah, I took them down and reuploaded them in a different format.

Taylor

Sponsor

RRRB looks the same- oh wait...

Okay they look "ooooo". Nice blur/smudge effect. ^^ But the new RRRB looks more like AAAB.
Maybe lowercase it? Lowercase all letters can look neat.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.