Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Skills Unlock More Weapons/Armor

Script Title:
Skill dependent Weapon/Armor
RMXP

Detailed Description:
Basically, I want the script, or feature (if able to be done in events), to say;

If you have this skill_id# then you are now able to use this weapon_ID# or armor_id#.

The purpose is to have special "exotic weapons" like say a whip, that no class can use as a standard weapon. However, should you spend your points and buy a skill that says Weapon Use: Whip, now any whip you find, you can equip.

Plain English: I want players to be able to level up, and when they get a new skill (Called say: Whips) ... they now can use the weapon_id's associated to whips

Learning the skill makes MORE weapons usable, I DO NOT need a script that lets you learn skills from weapons.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.