Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Skill to change characters in battle

Hi there, i was wondering if someone could make me a script that allowed me to basically summon a new character into battle...

what i want is to make a skill and only be able to use it in battle, and when it's used i want the whole party to disappear and only one character to come out(a new character) and while the new character is out, i want a time limit to start counting down up in the top right corner of the screen for 2 minutes, and when the time runs out, the new character disappears and the original party comes back out.

my character is able to summon monsters so i would really like to do this.

hope someone is up to this, or if its possible to do this with events, which i almost got the hang of, please help me figure this out..

thanx

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.