Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Skill Shop Job Point System

Rue

Can I kindly request for a skill shop-like skill system.
This is how it should work.

*When a specific switch is turned on, you gain JP or Job Points.
Ex: If Switch (y) = On gain (x) JP for [Actor ID]
Switch 001 = On gain 5 JP for Arshes
Switch 002 = On gain 10 JP for Basil

*Job Points are then used for purchasing skills.

Here is the Shop Scene:

http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/8/6 ... 088a3f.png[/IMG]

There are Actor Tabs that will lead to their respective Shop Scenes.
There will be a switch that will make certain skills to be purchasable.

Ex: Switch 003= ON Heal,Greater Heal and Fire will be available.

*But as you can see, they are still Unknown skills and written as ????? but colored as white. Unpurchasable skills are colored gray. At the right is the JP cost. The right box contains informations about the skill exept the name of the skill.

If the skill is purchased:

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/8/6/16/f_untitledm_14e71ba.png[/IMG]

Perfect way of gaining JP is by finishing Job Missions. So It will be good if this will be compatible with trickster's Advance Mission Shop Manager and also run with MACL 1.5 cause all my scripts use that version.
If there's a script already simillar to this, can someone redirect me?

EDIT: The Actor SP at the lower right supposed to be Actor JP.
I think it is also better to use call script than switches to gain JP.

Jaide

I think, though I could be wrong, that he is using the Italian version of RMXP, and thus it is looking for the Italian .dll file, which you don't have. Look through the file of the demo he sent you and open the Game document. Where it says RGSS102I.dll, change the I to an E, and I think that should solve the problem.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.