Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Skill Requests

Well, game I was working on was sadly lost during a computer reset (didnt even think of making a copy)   :cry:

But anyway, a few skills im needing help with. The game is still basic fighting style if it helps. So im only assuming some of these need scripts. :S

~I need a way to make a skill that Damages enemies then heals the user by say...10% of the damage delt. (Ex: Deal 100 damage, earn 10hp), I figured using a common event or such but at best it would only heal by a fixed number. So no matter how much damage you do, youd always earn that number.

~A Charge skill that can be used over and over (1st turn, +2, 2nd turn +2 (total of +4)) and so on and when the player chooses attack, damage is delt and stats go back to normal. Kinda like Dragon Quest 8? for PS2.

~ A regen spell, but im sure Ive seen some threads around for those.

Also, not really a skill request but looking for a good Face maker (or fighter creator), used to have one but not finding it anymore. As well as a Character set maker if there is one, I did some searches but only found makers that used 3 different walking stances.  (like only cycles between 3, not 4)

Thanks in advance

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.