Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Skill limit request

Wonderful forum here!

I'm looking for a script to change how skills work. I'd like to have one set of skills that work off the skill points, like the default skills.

I'd also like to have a set of skills that have a set amount of uses that get refreshed when the party sleeps at an inn. I haven't seen a script like that yet.

This system is just like the one used in Phantasy Star IV. That way, my characters can have both skills that come from their pool of skill points, and skills of which they have a set number of uses.

Furthermore, how would I change the menus to allow players to choose an extra option (the other skills?)

Can anyone help out or point me towards a script like this? Thanks a lot!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.