Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Skef: Everyones Favourite Bleeding Demon

Your probaly wondering who the hell is skef?, well he's not actually a person but a style. Read Below:

I made a new stlye of spriting, modeled after the way tim burton does his movies, very dark, black and white-ish, like the nightmare before christmas, I wanted to share this and would like to get some feedback on how it looks.

After I made a sprite and asked for feedback it went like this most of the times:

ME: how does it look:D
THEM: It looks cool, but what style is it.:S
ME: ........MY style
THEM: But what is your style......
ME: Shut up!:mad:
THEM: Is it mack.....Is it rtp, ???:-/
ME: ....gah! Nevermind.......Idiot....:mad: (>=3)

just check
http://www.phanxgames.com/resources/thumbnails.php?album=68

I don't get it... is it mack, or is it RTP...? :P

Nah, great/unique style, even if those particular sets are a bit morbid... and now that Serenade mentions it, it does remind me of Tim Burton as well.

So what style is this? It doesn't look RTP...

Seriously, that joke is going to get old.

It's looking intresting, but you need to make a tileset now to suit it.

Peace

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.